Thursday, September 15, 2011

Adriana Sklenarikova Bra Size

Adriana Sklenarikova was born in Slovakia in 1971. She was born in a financially strapped country, and coming to a new world of fashion was a big change for her. As she says:

"I've changed my life from black to white. There was nothing like fashion in Slovakia. I would like to keep working in this amazing world after the ending of my modeling career. I appreciate the proposal of the Italian movie director Carlo Vanzina for making a movie, but I think that was too involving for me, I'm too busy now. I also think that a model should not diversify too much her objectives."

With her incredible beauty and 6'1" frame, she was instantly snatched up by Next modeling agency in New York, and Elite Modeling in Milan. Though her big break came after being chosen as the new Wonder Bra girl (a highly visible contract that will add incredible exposure for her, in more ways than one), Adriana has been in plenty of advertisement campaigns.


Adriana Sklenarikova Bra Size 34DD


Born Adriana Sklenaříková
17 September 1971 (age 39)
Brezno, Slovakia
Height 6 ft 0.75 in (185 cm)
Hair color Blonde
Eye color Blue
Measurements 87.5–59.5–89 cm (34¼–23¼–35 in)
Weight 58 kg (130 lb)
Spouse Christian Karembeu
(1998–2011)



Adriana Sklenarikova



Adriana Sklenarikova



Adriana Sklenarikova



Adriana Sklenarikova



Adriana Sklenarikova



Adriana Sklenarikova



Adriana Sklenarikova



Adriana Sklenarikova



Adriana Sklenarikova



Adriana Sklenarikova

No comments:

Post a Comment