Ashley Force Hood Bra Size: 32C
Ashley Force Hood (born November 29, 1982) is a funny car drag racer for John Force Racing. She is the daughter of 15-time NHRA Funny Car national champion John Force and Laurie Force and is married to Daniel Hood, who works for John Force Racing. She announced in 2011 that she would be on hiatus from racing as the couple is expecting their first child. Find pictures, videos, and articles on Ashley Force Hood here.
- Husband: Danny Hood
- Height/weight: 5´6´´, 125 lbs.
- Hobbies: Movies, video production, shopping, kickboxing, and spending time with family and friends
- Daughter of 15-time Full Throttle world champ John Force
- Husband is crew member at John Force Racing
- Was co-star of A&E reality series Driving Force
- Graduated from Cal-State Fullerton (B.A. in Communications)
- Shared the winner’s circle with her father at the 2004 Auto Club Finals (she won in TAD, John in Funny Car)
- Earned first career TAD win at prestigious Mac Tools U.S. Nationals
- Finished fourth in Lucas Oil Sportsman Series national driver points in 2004 while winning the South Central Division points championship for which she earned both Rookie of the Year and Driver of the Year recognition
- Earned her Funny Car license with a 4.936-second pass at 315.86 on April 14, 2006 at The Strip at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
Ashley Force Hood Height/weight: 5´6´´, 125 lbs